MineCraft 1.7.3 Beta + Private Server + Unlicensed Copy Remover
Minecraft is a sandbox and independent game that allows building using the blocks (cubes) of which the world is made. It was created by Markus "Notch" Persson and is currently in Beta. The development of Minecraft began around the 10th of May 2009. The gameplay of the game was based on Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Keeper and Infiniminer.
Just uncompress and play
How to play in Single Player:
1. Copy the folder .minecraft to "\AppData\Roaming" inside your user folder (if not found, type %appdata% in the start menu), replacing everything.
4. Run the Minecraft.exe launcher and when asked for a login, just select Login (without typing anything) and then play offline;
5. Select SinglePlayer in the menu;
How to play in Multiplayer:
1. Make everything as SinglePlayer to play, but choose Multiplayer from the menu;
2. Type or paste the IP address of the server.
3. Good game!
How to create your own server:
1. Enter the folder minecraft_server and run minecraft-server.bat, when finished, close;
2. Open the server.properties with notepad.
3. Change the line "online-mode = true" to "online-mode = false" or, if missing, add this line;
4. Release the 25565 port forwarding on your modem (the way to do this changes from modem to modem);
5 To play, tell your IP to your friends so they can connect to your server;
6. Have a good game!
If your get the messgae "Unlicensed Copy, run the Unlicensed Copy Remover.exe que it will remove this messgae.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
CPU: 800 MHz
RAM: 256 MB
HD: 181 MB
Code: Select All